2020 Prices are available here.
2019 Residential Hire
***** Winter Sale – 20% off standard prices for remaining dates in November and December*****
Enjoy the warmth of our wood burning stoves while welcoming winter to the Wood.
Prices include use of the Oak House (14 sharing), Long House (6 sharing) and sole use of Hazel Hill Wood unless agreed upon prior to booking.
Low Season = December, January, February
1 night stay = £42 per person per night
2 night stay = £36 per person per night
High Season = March to November
£45 per person per night
(Sleeps an additional 3 to 6 in luxury accommodation)
£100 set up fee plus per person per night rate as above.
£100 set up fee
2019 Day Hire
We offer weekday hire of the wood for day sessions to individuals and organisations whose aims are in keeping with that of Hazel Hill Trust. Please note that this does not guarantee sole us of the wood however will be discussed upon booking.
Up to 10 Hrs = £200
- To check availability or for any questions please contact email@example.com or 07943 666292
- Minimum number of 14 people including crew (groups can use the wood with smaller numbers however will be charged for 14).
- Weekend bookings during High season are for a minimum of 2 nights (Fri and Sat night OR Sat and Sun night).
- Check in is from 2pm. In some instances this can be negotiated. Please note that an initial Health & Safety and user induction is required during check in lasting approximately 1 hour.
- In addition to the facilities available in our buildings there are opportunities for camping in the grounds. This is agreed upon booking and requires the buildings to be booked at full capacity.
- Unless otherwise agreed bookings DO NOT include bedding or towels.
- Local groups and organisations within 15 miles of wood receive a 15% discount on our standard rates.
- In order to secure the requested dates a completed booking form must be submitted and a 20% deposit within 2 weeks of submission of the booking form. The deposit is non-refundable should the event be cancelled within 6 months of the start date. The final amount will be invoiced once an event has taken place.