More information on the facilities available in each of the buildings can be found by visiting the facilities page on our website.
Prices include use of the Oak House (up to 14 sharing in single and double bunks and futon beds), Long House (up to 6 sharing in beds and foam mattresses on the floor ) and sole use of Hazel Hill Wood unless agreed upon prior to booking.
Low Season = December, January, February
1 night stay = £38 per person per night/Partner Rate £36
2 night stay = £30 per person per night/Partner Rate £28.50
High Season = March to November (2 night minimum stay on weekends)
£45 per person per night/Partner Rate £42
****Available May 2020****
The Hideaway – Brand new facility with 8 bedrooms to accommodate up to 16.
£150 set up fee/supplement plus per person per night rate as above.
Forest Ark (Sleeps up to 7 in luxury accommodation, double beds, ensuite rooms, open plan living area and private veranda.)
£150 set up fee plus per person per night rate as above.
Wood Fired Hot Tub
£100 set up fee to include filling.
Please note that groups are responsible for maintaining the fire to heat the hot tub.
2020 Day Hire Price List
We offer weekday hire of the wood and it’s buildings for day sessions to individuals and organisations whose aims are in keeping with that of Hazel Hill Trust. Please note that this does not guarantee sole us of the wood however will be discussed upon booking.
Up to 10 Hrs = £350
Please note that for charities or organisations whose work supports the aims of Hazel Hill Trust day rates can be negotiated.
- Minimum number of 14 people including crew (groups can use the wood with smaller numbers however will be charged for 14).
- Weekend bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights (Fri and Sat night OR Sat and Sun night).
- Check in is from 2pm. In some instances this can be negotiated.
- In addition to the facilities available in our buildings there are opportunities for camping in the grounds. This is agreed upon booking and requires the buildings to be booked at full capacity.
- Unless otherwise agreed bookings DO NOT include bedding or towels.
- Local groups and organisations within 15 miles of wood receive a 15% discount on our standard rates.
- In order to secure the requested dates a completed booking form must be submitted and a 20% deposit within 2 weeks of submission of the booking form. The deposit is non-refundable should the event be cancelled within 6 months of the start date. The final amount will be invoiced once an event has taken place.
- The wood is only available to groups whose activities are compatible with its natural tranquillity and its status as a nature reserve. Specific activities which are not acceptable include: Programmes involving noise or violence (e.g. paintball games), any illegal activities, including any use of illegal drugs, any use of motorised equipment, including generators, 4 x 4 vehicles, motor cycles etc. Amplified music and any activity which would involve disruption to wildlife in the wood, or to neighbours and the neighbouring villages.
- All groups are asked to observe a curfew, with no noise which could be heard outside the wood between the hours of 10pm and 9am.
- Groups undertake to respect and keep completely out of the fenced wilderness nature sanctuary areas.
- Users are asked not to bring pets. Dogs are not allowed at the wood other than assistance dogs.
- Groups undertake to respect all parts of Hazel Hill Wood as a nature reserve, by avoiding littering, loud noise, and ensuring that there is no damage to living trees or other plants.